Maryland Locksmiths >
Maryland Service Area >
Arnold Locksmith has been providing timely, professional locksmith services in the the Arnold area for more than 18 years. We provide emergency locksmith services in Arnold and surrounding areas, as well as scheduled locksmith services. We provide commercial locksmith services, residential locksmith services as well as automotive locksmith services. We replace lost or stolen keys, rekey locks, install locks, change locks and provide damage free safe openings. We cut keys on site at your location or at any of our storefront locations. High security and electronic access control systems are our specialty. Arnold Locksmith also cuts laser type high security automotive keys and programs automotive transponder keys as well. Arnold Locksmith is a member of the Allied Locksmiths of Maryland, an A+ Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
24/7 Emergency Arnold Locksmith
For emergency locksmith service in the Arnold area, call (410) 757-8350 for timely, professional service. Our emergency locksmith services are scheduled on a first call, first served basis in Arnold. We schedule your call for emergency locksmith services in Arnold as a priority before scheduled locksmith service, and are happy to quote exactly what you should expect to pay for emergency locksmith services any time of day or night. We can open nearly any type of lock without any damage to the lock whatsoever. Your call will be answered by a technician with many years of locksmith experience who has knowledge in many different types of locking systems, including high security locks and electronic locks.
Some Interesting Arnold Tidbits
Arnold, Maryland is located in Anne Arundel County. According to the census that was taken in 2010, the population of Arnold was 23,106 people. This population represents a 1.30% decrease in the population of Arnold since the year 2000.
Arnold is a patch of inland water and land on half of the Broadneck Peninsula with an unincorporated region currently known as Annapolis. Long ago, this peninsula was the playground for the Native Indians who enjoyed the gentle breezes from the nearby Chesapeake Bay as well as the Severn and Magothy Rivers in addition to the abundant wildlife, fish, and oysters.
The Broadneck Peninsula was divided into many large plantations of farms by the 1700's. A property owning family named Arnold and many of their descendants established themselves in the area. A man named Elijah Arnold used his home to operate a general store. In his store, he established a post office in 1852. The region came to be called Arnold by the 1880's.
Even as summer resort communities were developed on either side of the peninsula, Arnold remained a rural community until the middle of the 20th century. During the boom period after WW II summer homes were either bulldozed to make way for modern homes or winterized for year round use. Arnold became a desirable place to live because of the less than one hour of driving time between Washington D. C. and Baltimore and because of the close proximity to the state capital.
Arnold has a dozen marinas and numerous nearby communities with recreational water available. The topography of the community features sandy beaches and cliffs. The B & A Trail Park is shaded by trees and is a very population for runners, joggers, hikers, and bikers.
Arnold has a fire department and a post office but has no town council or mayor and isn't incorporated.
Originally, the Arnold Senior Center was an elementary school for the white children in the region. Approximately one half mile away, a new integrated Arnold Elementary School replaced the old Arnold Elementary school, which serves all of the children in Arnold, in 1967.
A nearby strip mall is still known as Arnold Station, although the train depot is long gone and the railroad stopped running during the 1960's. The strip mall is home to The Depot, which is a liquor store. On the B & A Trail there is a small pavilion that marks the location where the train stop was once located.
While commuting on the Baltimore & Washington train on a weekday when the train was still running in 1944, a man named William Berry, who was a Commander in the Navy, saw a sign at the Arnold Station that offered acres for sale. Ultimately, he became a landowner in Arnold. In the years that followed, Commander Berry bought some adjoining land and eventually owned some 75 acres of land in Arnold.
These days, the land is shared by his and his wife's three grandchildren. One of the grandchildren live in nearby Shipley's Choice and the other two grandchildren are living on the property. One of the three grandchildren named Elizabeth Rosborg recently moved back to the land that her grandparent owned with her husband named Eric Rosborg. There is now a fourth generation who are growing up on the land. They all report that it is their desire to keep the land undeveloped for many more years in the future. The Rosborgs still live in the home that Commander Berry constructed back in 1956.
Arnold Locksmith • Arnold Safe Locksmith • Commercial • Residential • Automotive